Sunday, October 23, 2016

Comment for Javi's post

This is a comment for Javi's post that I can't post as a comment because...ugh...technology

I just commented on this and it got erased, so I don't know if my inspiration will come back. But, I was saying:
It's interesting how the work influences the mood. In class I've gone from feeling very cranky to very happy, and vice versa. It's amazing how the mind makes connections...
The arms begin at the sternum. At the center of the body.
I remember the first time I felt I was in love, I felt it in my arms. And it still happens. Whenever I have and intense profound feeling, my arms get very tingly. I was aware of this, but I hadn't made the connection. I can think of my arms now as part of my body, more than as just 'extremities'. My arms are my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment